CLASS GIFT COMPETITION
The class gift competition is a way for Anteaters to support fellow Anteaters, and to learn about the impact that donors can have on student programs and resources.
Each year, students create a list of areas they would like to support on campus, and the senior class votes on which initiative will be the focus for the current year’s classwide giving competition. After the fund is decided, each of the classes compete to see who can have the highest giving participation. It’s the competition worth winning!
Past class gifts include:
- Student Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Meal Plan Sponsorships through the FRESH Basic Needs Hub
- Tele-Exercise Room at Pediatric Exercise and Genomics Research Center (PERC)
- Rock Climbing Wall in Center for Autism & Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Anteater Emblem at Newkirk Alumni Center
- Peter the Anteater at the Bren Events Center
Are you a UC Irvine student who would like to get involved? Do you want to play an active role in leading your class year to achieve sweet Class Gift Competition victory? Please reach out to Bilen Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.